We wish all our clients and staff stay safe and well. To assist with this priority and do what we can to follow the Government/NHS Guidance whilst continuing to provide our services to you our clients please note:-
- We will be dealing with client matters remotely wherever possible.
- Please contact us by telephone or email and do not attend our office except by prior arrangement. Face to face meetings will be arranged only where the attendance is necessary.
- If you contact us about an essential meeting please let us know if you have had any symptom of the Coronavirus or you have been in close proximity with someone you know or suspect has had any symptom within the last 14 days, so that we can work out with you what arrangements are necessary in your case to deal with your matter most effectively.
- If attendance at our office is unavoidable, please note that everyone who attends our office will be asked to wash their hands in accordance with Government and NHS Guidance on entry and also on leaving the office. You are also asked to wear your face mask.
- Although there will be some disruption inevitably in the service we are able to provide we are aiming to keep this to a minimum and ask for your co-operation during what is a difficult time for everyone.
- Covid 19 Risk Assessment Certificate
Jackson Brierley Hudson Stoney
Solicitors & Family Mediation Service
We are a friendly and approachable firm of solicitors and have offered legal services to both individuals and businesses in Rochdale and the surrounding areas for well over 300 years.
Today, our solicitors have many years of combined experience and knowledge with differing areas of expertise to enable us to assist clients in a wide range of legal services both for individuals and businesses.
We wish to build and maintain lasting relationships with our clients. We combine our traditional values with up to date legal software and technology and our legal expertise to provide a high quality and efficient professional service that is also attentive and personal for each client.
From 1998 we have also provided a Family Mediation Service through our fully accredited Mediator.
Our costs are discussed at the outset and are transparent and competitive. Fixed fees may be agreed in appropriate cases. Legal Aid may be available in Family Mediation matters.
It is an unfortunate fact of life that not all marriages, civil partnerships or cohabitations are successful. ..
Advances in medical science mean that people now live well into their eighties and nineties…
For Your Business
For our business clients our services extend to the sale and purchase of business premises…
For our business clients we can offer advice and services on incorporating a company…